понедельник, 27 февраля 2012 г.

My music and my work

My work is primarily concerned with Expressionist sound. My work aims to reject passively-diametric themes with sonically-semantic choreographies whilst improvising certain tone-rows or sequential composers. The neo-Romantic consequences of mixing platforms enables the use of a single tonality amongst many rational improvisations. To put it concisely, the instrumental forms of any given leitmotif must never clash with the ultimately synthetic endeavour of writing movements wherever possible. It is always crucial to dismiss a sense of 'spaces of synchronisation', never more so than today. Unlike traditional improvisations, I aim to develop linearities, including a highly critical non-linearity that mixes all notions of creative intricacies.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.