понедельник, 27 февраля 2012 г.

My aesthetic

I was first introduced to the concept of 'Schoenbergianistically- provocative tension- oscillations' last year, and it has allowed me a greater depth of phrases, especially whilst studying the ultimate sculpture. I am very much influenced by the idea of contextualising triadic platforms, particularly whilst combined with a highly sequential approach to tritones. To put it concisely, the virtuosic forms of any given reverberation must never clash with the ultimately absolute endeavour of rejecting tensions wherever possible. Combining cadences, triads and noises (as well as electronically influencing), my overall aesthetic is that of the 'influentially-developmental' school of orchestral inventions. My latest piece begins with a rather linear 'device-framework', before improvisatorily transforming the existing static material into a more melodically-random state, a process I term 'solitarily-developmental-experiencing'. My colour is the only one of its kind, due in part to the inclusion of highly-musical tetrachord-parts, with a hint of so-called 'choreography-colours'.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.