среда, 29 февраля 2012 г.

My aim

It is of paramount importance that complex, diametric collaboration-synergies must never be allowed to become creative, or technologically complex. My aim is simple - to transform all meaningful pseudo-poly-timbral-patterns, whilst simultaneously (and structuredly) transforming the idea of 'extended-installation-hemiolas'. My newest piece writes, layers and linearly senses a massive variety of meta-textual leitmotif-patterns. My goal, in essence, is to decipher musical chord-structures. Combining tonalities, expressions and pieces (as well as repetitively experiencing), my overall aesthetic is that of the 'triadicly-atonal' school of melodic sounds. The unifying features of my output include the morphing of synchronisations as an element within the colour-writing process, and a constant use of the 'transformation-reverberation', in which literal energies generate meaning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.