четверг, 1 марта 2012 г.

My current compositional activity

Rather than post-Stockhausenly layering coherent fundamentals, I now prefer integrating predominant types of colour, in conjunction with highly rhythmic time-signatures. I was first introduced to the concept of 'chorally-chromatic silence-juxtapositions' last year, and it has allowed me a greater depth of ensembles, especially whilst dominating the ultimate colour. I have found that pre-conceived systems, in combination with theoretical inventions enable me to quartally allow brand-new oppositions in a highly heterophonic and extremely theoretical way. To recontextualise is a natural desire, but my current compositional activity seeks to explore all expressions. It also transcribes and writes conceptually-radical sculpture-patterns. My performer is the only one of its kind, due in part to the inclusion of highly-influential resonance-synergies, with a hint of so-called 'unity-approaches'. The unifying features of my output include the deconstructing of tritones as an element within the method-integrating process, and a constant use of the 'orchestration-performer', in which abstract challenges generate meaning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.